But customer All Nippon Airways recently noted a complaint with the fancy technology: the Dreamliner's windows don't get dark enough for long flights.
Reuters reports that the 787 launch customer has asked Boeing to figure out a way to to make the 787 cabin darker.
Japan Airlines told Reuters it hasn't made a similar request yet.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.