But customer All Nippon Airways recently noted a complaint with the fancy technology: the Dreamliner's windows don't get dark enough for long flights.
Reuters reports that the 787 launch customer has asked Boeing to figure out a way to to make the 787 cabin darker.
Japan Airlines told Reuters it hasn't made a similar request yet.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing plans to increase 767 production Sep. 9
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
- Boeing sees booming Chinese demand for new planes Aug. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.