In fact, they expect so much web traffic that today they set up a separate web page for the conduct of a live blog on the decisions issued June 21, June 25 and possibly June 28.
You can find the new page here and related information here.
In the meantime, if you need to refresh your memory on the case, all the key documents in front of the court are here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.