In fact, they expect so much web traffic that today they set up a separate web page for the conduct of a live blog on the decisions issued June 21, June 25 and possibly June 28.
You can find the new page here and related information here.
In the meantime, if you need to refresh your memory on the case, all the key documents in front of the court are here.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Who will Republicans vote for in county executive race? Oct. 1
- They’re talking McCleary again, but that won’t be enough Sep. 24
- House, Senate leaders urge Kelley to resign as auditor Sep. 23
- Eyman turns over bank records, court hearing reset Sep. 17
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.