The fire broke out about 6:15 p.m. along Adams Avenue, east of Broadway, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said.
Smoke alarms went off, and everyone in the home got out safely, he said.
One man was taken to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. He was later released.
The fire caused $75,000 damage.
More Local News Headlines
Warm waters bring more restrictions on salmon fishing in Tulalip Little is known about bull kelp, which nearly all marine life here relies on Sound Transit succumbs to ‘cost of doing business’ Stanwood-Camano fair expands activities for children Two seek to oust Noble from Edmonds School Board seat Paine Field passenger flights resound with Mukilteo voters Front Porch: Camano Island Library grand opening Crews try to save man pulled from Stillaguamish River
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.