The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.


Published: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 10:23 a.m.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Everett house fire sparked by electrical problem

Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire
EVERETT -- A house fire in the Pinehurst neighborhood on Tuesday evening was sparked by an electrical problem.
The fire broke out about 6:15 p.m. along Adams Avenue, east of Broadway, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said.
Smoke alarms went off, and everyone in the home got out safely, he said.
One man was taken to a local hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation. He was later released.
The fire caused $75,000 damage.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...