Jeb Bush to stump for McKenna
Bush is due in Wednesday June 27 for a roundtable on education and a fund raiser in Seattle, according to the McKenna campaign.
Bush currently serves as chairman of the board of the Foundation for Excellence in Education. The younger brother of former President George W. Bush is still active in GOP circles, enough so that he's even getting a few mentions as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney
Details on the events are due to be released by the campaign in the next few days.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- AG says it seems OK to not pay Kelley during leave May 4
- State lawmaker blasts Boeing for sending jobs to other states May 1
- Supreme Court: No sanctions on lawmakers for now April 30
- Budget impasse is making special session inevitable April 21
- Inslee presses Kelley to resign, says state is without an auditor April 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.