Jeb Bush to stump for McKenna
Bush is due in Wednesday June 27 for a roundtable on education and a fund raiser in Seattle, according to the McKenna campaign.
Bush currently serves as chairman of the board of the Foundation for Excellence in Education. The younger brother of former President George W. Bush is still active in GOP circles, enough so that he's even getting a few mentions as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney
Details on the events are due to be released by the campaign in the next few days.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Fee to fight homelessness gets conditional backing from GOP March 11
- Hobbs offers plan to end deadlock on transportation package March 7
- Colorado lawmakers to (finally) pay off Super Bowl bet March 3
- Two Republicans emerge to challenge DelBene Feb. 27
- Inslee, Dorn drafting fix to retain federal school waiver Feb. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.