Bush is due in Wednesday June 27 for a roundtable on education and a fund raiser in Seattle, according to the McKenna campaign.
Bush currently serves as chairman of the board of the Foundation for Excellence in Education. The younger brother of former President George W. Bush is still active in GOP circles, enough so that he's even getting a few mentions as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney
Details on the events are due to be released by the campaign in the next few days.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Murray backs Iran nuclear agreement Aug. 25
- The issue of ‘failing’ schools slips under the radar Aug. 20
- Inslee offers 'guidance' on carbon emissions cap, desires adoption in a year Aug. 14
- There’s no ignoring the chatter around county executive race Aug. 13
- Democrats block attempt to hold earlier presidential primary Aug. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.