Jeb Bush to stump for McKenna
Bush is due in Wednesday June 27 for a roundtable on education and a fund raiser in Seattle, according to the McKenna campaign.
Bush currently serves as chairman of the board of the Foundation for Excellence in Education. The younger brother of former President George W. Bush is still active in GOP circles, enough so that he's even getting a few mentions as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney
Details on the events are due to be released by the campaign in the next few days.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- A new session begins with old debate and fish consumption Jan. 12
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.