Bush is due in Wednesday June 27 for a roundtable on education and a fund raiser in Seattle, according to the McKenna campaign.
Bush currently serves as chairman of the board of the Foundation for Excellence in Education. The younger brother of former President George W. Bush is still active in GOP circles, enough so that he's even getting a few mentions as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney
Details on the events are due to be released by the campaign in the next few days.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Rep. Larsen seeks input on Trans-Pacific Partnership trade pact Nov. 12
- Unions blast Boeing for paring jobs since 2013 tax break extension Nov. 9
- Larsen will help negotiate federal highway bill Nov. 6
- ‘Absolutely elated’ Eyman celebrates initiative’s success Nov. 5
- DelBene named to special House panel investigating Planned Parenthood Nov. 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.