Bush is due in Wednesday June 27 for a roundtable on education and a fund raiser in Seattle, according to the McKenna campaign.
Bush currently serves as chairman of the board of the Foundation for Excellence in Education. The younger brother of former President George W. Bush is still active in GOP circles, enough so that he's even getting a few mentions as a possible running mate for Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney
Details on the events are due to be released by the campaign in the next few days.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- State Democrats eager to know who’s taking on Inslee Sep. 17
- Chinese president to visit Boeing operation in Everett Sep. 16
- Inslee won't call special session to deal with charter school ruling Sep. 11
- After ruling, future is murky for state’s charter schools Sep. 10
- Vance, former GOP party leader, opens campaign against Murray Sep. 8
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.