2 cups mango, diced
2 cups ice
1/4 cup Malibu Coconut rum
1/4 cup Malibu Mango rum
2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
2 Tsp sugar
Coconut shavings, optional, for garnish
In a blender, add the diced mango, ice, coconut and mango rum, lime juice, and sugar. Blend until smooth. Garnish with coconut shavings. Enjoy!
More on Myfoodarama.com
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.