Boeing has four 787s there, including the second 787 to be assembled in North Charleston, reports The Post and Courier. Also in South Carolina are the first 787 to be built there and two 787s assembled in Everett that were flown there Monday.
All the Dreamliners there right now are bound for Air India. Last month, Boeing and Air India said they resolved compensation issues relating to 787 delays. Delivery had been expected by the end of June.
There has been no word yet on when the delivery to Air India will take place.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
- Boeing sees booming Chinese demand for new planes Aug. 25
- Esterline streamlines corporate management Aug. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.