Boeing has four 787s there, including the second 787 to be assembled in North Charleston, reports The Post and Courier. Also in South Carolina are the first 787 to be built there and two 787s assembled in Everett that were flown there Monday.
All the Dreamliners there right now are bound for Air India. Last month, Boeing and Air India said they resolved compensation issues relating to 787 delays. Delivery had been expected by the end of June.
There has been no word yet on when the delivery to Air India will take place.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Last Mitsubishi MRJ test plane enters final assembly July 27
- Boeing considers cutting titanium to drop 787 cost July 24
- As Boeing’s 787 gets more reliable, suppliers see drop in spare-part sales July 24
- Boeing adds Japanese suppliers to 777X work July 24
- FedEx places the biggest-ever order for 767 freighters July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.