Boeing has four 787s there, including the second 787 to be assembled in North Charleston, reports The Post and Courier. Also in South Carolina are the first 787 to be built there and two 787s assembled in Everett that were flown there Monday.
All the Dreamliners there right now are bound for Air India. Last month, Boeing and Air India said they resolved compensation issues relating to 787 delays. Delivery had been expected by the end of June.
There has been no word yet on when the delivery to Air India will take place.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing forecasts fast growth in Latin America Nov. 16
- Embraer names Lynnwood’s Nova-Tech Engineering as its top supplier in 2015 Nov. 12
- How much is an airplane sale actually worth? Oct. 29
- Boeing and Lockheed might contest Pentagon’s bomber decision Oct. 27
- Boeing KC-46 tanker (finally) gets a foreign order Oct. 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.