In December, the company filed for a permit to renovate a 45,000-square-foot building at 17222 Highway 99 for one of its new "neighborhood market" stores, which are roughly a quarter of the size of a "super center."
The Lynnwood hiring center is at 17925 Highway 99 and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Marysville Tulalip chamber to publish directory July 28
- Briefs: New chief of neurosurgery joins Providence July 27
- Briefs: Snohomish County engineer honored by traffic institute July 24
- Briefs: Machinist to perform as Elvis at charity concert July 23
- Briefs: Wine Spectator honors three Snohomish County restaurants July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.