In December, the company filed for a permit to renovate a 45,000-square-foot building at 17222 Highway 99 for one of its new "neighborhood market" stores, which are roughly a quarter of the size of a "super center."
The Lynnwood hiring center is at 17925 Highway 99 and is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Monroe's Canyon Creek Cabinet adds new supervisor Oct. 20
- Briefs: New general manager joins Seattle Premium Outlets Oct. 19
- Briefs: Everett, Marysville score high for Millennials Oct. 16
- Briefs: Scott’s Bar & Grill names enclosed room after founder Oct. 15
- Briefs: Edmonds veterinarian opens All About Cats Oct. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.