Boeing logged four new orders over the week: finalizing a deal for two 737s with El AL and adding orders for two 777s from an unidentified customer.
The company has won 736 new orders through July 31 but had 36 cancellations, according to Boeing's website.
Also on Thursday, Air India says it won't take delivery of the 787s waiting for the airline in South Carolina until the National Transportation Safety Board completes its investigation of a 787 engine incident that occurred last weekend in Charleston.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- British Airways’ Boeing 777 engulfed in fire in Las Vegas was in accident 11 years ago Sep. 8
- Cancellations leave Boeing with zero 747 orders in 2015 Sep. 3
- Korean Air takes possession of 747-8s Aug. 25
- Boeing sees booming Chinese demand for new planes Aug. 25
- Esterline streamlines corporate management Aug. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.