Jim Davis | email@example.com
Published: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Esterline Corp., the parent company of Everett's Korry, cut earnings projection for 2012 on Monday, due to a $52 million charge against its Racal Acoustics defense business. The Bellevue-based maker of defense and aerospace products reported preliminary third quarter earnings of $1.10 to $1.13 per share, down from $1.21 per share in the same quarter in 2011. For the year, the company expects earnings of between $3.20 and $3.33 per share after the charge against the defense business. Previously, Esterline had estimated earnings of between $4.87 and $5 per share. CEO Brad Lawrence noted that other Esterline companies, including Korry, are profitable.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: New president for state Life Sciences trade association April 27
- Briefs: EvCC administrator takes job at Shoreline Community College April 25
- Briefs: Sno-Isle adds fuel-efficient vehicles, reduces energy use April 22
- Briefs: Snohomish nonprofit director named CDC champion April 21
- Briefs: Fred Meyer, QFC to offer fruit snacks in-store for kids April 20