Jim Davis | firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Tuesday, August 7, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Esterline Corp., the parent company of Everett's Korry, cut earnings projection for 2012 on Monday, due to a $52 million charge against its Racal Acoustics defense business. The Bellevue-based maker of defense and aerospace products reported preliminary third quarter earnings of $1.10 to $1.13 per share, down from $1.21 per share in the same quarter in 2011. For the year, the company expects earnings of between $3.20 and $3.33 per share after the charge against the defense business. Previously, Esterline had estimated earnings of between $4.87 and $5 per share. CEO Brad Lawrence noted that other Esterline companies, including Korry, are profitable.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Edmonds Chermak Construction wins remodeling award June 21
- Briefs: Craft beer bar and bottleshop opens in Snohomish June 20
- Briefs: Cookbook author to speak at J. Matheson Gifts in Everett June 17
- Briefs: Small Business Summit planned this fall in Lynnwood June 16
- Briefs: Landau Associates adds two in Edmonds June 15