Clinton is slated to attend a luncheon fund raiser Sept. 15. Prices of tickets range from $150 to $1,000 a seat, according to emails circulating among Inslee supporters. However, you may need to shell out as much as $5,000 to get your photo taken with the former president.
Clinton's last visit to Washington came in October 2010 when he headlined a rally for Sen. Patty Murray inside a hangar at Paine Field in Snohomish County. An estimated 2,000 people attended.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.