Judge Thomas McPhee heard arguments then ruled against the challenge filed by the Libertarian Party of Washington, according to the Secretary of State's Office.
Libertarians contended the names of Romney and his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan shouldn't be on the ballot because they had not nominated by the state Republican Party in accordance with state election laws.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- PDC won't act on GOP complaint against Inslee campaign July 23
- DelBene filling up coffers as Scott gears up campaign July 22
- Senate suspends I-1351, delays biology test requirement July 9
- Senate GOP, Democrats reach deal that could end session July 8
- Inslee signs 'forward thinking' budget, averts shut down July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.