Judge rules Romney and Ryan will be on the ballot
Judge Thomas McPhee heard arguments then ruled against the challenge filed by the Libertarian Party of Washington, according to the Secretary of State's Office.
Libertarians contended the names of Romney and his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan shouldn't be on the ballot because they had not nominated by the state Republican Party in accordance with state election laws.
Most recent The Petri Dish posts
- Seahawks fans snap up special license plates Jan. 7
- Survey finds favor among voters for Inslee tax plans Jan. 6
- New license plates aid college students, cancer screening Jan. 2
- Inslee proposes transportation plan with carbon tax Dec. 16
- Inslee outlines plan to pump $2.3 billion into education Dec. 15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.