The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Lynnwood restaurant fire likely started from water heater

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY  |  COMMENTS
Herald staff
Published:
LYNNWOOD -- Investigators believe a fire at a Lynnwood restaurant this week started near a water heater, officials said Friday.
The fire broke out about 2 p.m. Wednesday at The Local Yolk at 4025 196th Street SW.
Diners and staffers got out safely, but the fire caused up to $1 million in damage, according to the Lynnwood Fire Department.
Investigators were unable to pinpoint what exactly started the fire. Most likely, it was caused by combustible items being stored too close to the water heater.
Story tags » LynnwoodFire

More Local News Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus