Minor damage to a vehicle was reported about 3 p.m. Aug. 27 in the 41500 block of E. Fremont Street, according to the Monroe police blotters.
The incident was closed out as, “Damage to a vehicle by a goat.”
Monroe police spokeswoman Debbie Willis shared a few more details on Tuesday:
“(The goat) got loose and came on to the property to eat grass,” she said. “He jumped on a vehicle that they had for sale. Damage to the trunk lid was consistent with hoof prints from a goat.”
Most recent Sirens posts
- Everett police seek gas-siphoning suspect, caught on video Aug. 18
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.