Marshawn Lynch returns to practice
The other notable thing on today's injury report is the addition of Matt Flynn, who is listed as limited with a right elbow injury. Flynn could not play in Seattle's third preseason game because of an elbow injury, but played the in the last one and was able to practice fully Wednesday. CB Byron Maxwell is also new to the report having not practiced because of a shoulder injury.
Did not participate
DE Greg Scruggs (hamstring)
WR Golden Tate (knee)
CB Byron Maxwell (shoulder)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back)
QB Matt Flynn (right elbow)
G James Carpenter (knee)
S Rashad Johnson (abdomen)
LB O'Brien Schoffield (knee)
G Adam Snyder (elbow)
CB Greg Toler (hip)
WR Andre Roberts (ankle)
RB L. Stephens-Howling (groin)
TE Rob Housler (Hamstring)
Also, T Brandon Keith has already been ruled out with an ankle injury.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.