The other notable thing on today's injury report is the addition of Matt Flynn, who is listed as limited with a right elbow injury. Flynn could not play in Seattle's third preseason game because of an elbow injury, but played the in the last one and was able to practice fully Wednesday. CB Byron Maxwell is also new to the report having not practiced because of a shoulder injury.
Did not participate
DE Greg Scruggs (hamstring)
WR Golden Tate (knee)
CB Byron Maxwell (shoulder)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back)
QB Matt Flynn (right elbow)
G James Carpenter (knee)
S Rashad Johnson (abdomen)
LB O'Brien Schoffield (knee)
G Adam Snyder (elbow)
CB Greg Toler (hip)
WR Andre Roberts (ankle)
RB L. Stephens-Howling (groin)
TE Rob Housler (Hamstring)
Also, T Brandon Keith has already been ruled out with an ankle injury.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.