The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions
Herald staff | rking@heraldnet.com
Published: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 2:31 p.m.

Update on Wednesday’s house fire in Everett

Officials have determined that a house fire in the 2500 block of Wetmore Avenue early Wednesday morning started on the stove top in an upstairs apartment.

The fire was believed to be cooking-related, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said Thursday.

It caused about $40,000 in damage. No injuries were reported.

For initial details, see Wednesday’s story.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Subscribe to Daily headlines
See sample | Privacy policy

Most recent Sirens posts

digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...
» More local news
HeraldNet Classifieds