The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions
Herald staff | rking@heraldnet.com
Published: Thursday, September 6, 2012, 2:31 p.m.

Update on Wednesday’s house fire in Everett

Officials have determined that a house fire in the 2500 block of Wetmore Avenue early Wednesday morning started on the stove top in an upstairs apartment.

The fire was believed to be cooking-related, Everett Fire Marshal Rick Robinson said Thursday.

It caused about $40,000 in damage. No injuries were reported.

For initial details, see Wednesday’s story.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Subscribe to Daily headlines
See sample | Privacy policy

Most recent Sirens posts

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...
» More local news
HeraldNet Classifieds