• Lake Stevens' Conner Coleman had six catches for 171 yards and two touchdowns in a win over Marysville Pilchuck.
• Oak Harbor's Fred Webster rushed for 162 yards on 23 carries and three touchdowns in a 36-15 win over Arlington.
• Edmonds-Woodway's Desmond Young rushed for 93 yards and four touchdowns on just 11 carries before sitting out the second half with a hamstring injury in a 48-29 win over Mountlake Terrace.
• Stanwood's Drew Wright ran for two touchdowns and orchestrated a late-game drive to set up the game-winning field goal in a 24-22 win over Mount Vernon.
• Lakewood's Donovan Evans rushed for 130 yards and two TDs on 19 carries and also intercepted a pass on defense to lead the Cougars past Meridian.
• Kamiak's Austin Hall totaled 268 yards and four touchdowns as the Knights beat Marysville Getchell 44-6.
• Shorecrest's Keegan Small rushed for 63 yards and all three Scots' touchdowns in Shorecrest's comeback win over Cascade.
• Archbishop Murphy's Hans VanderWel rushed for more than 200 yards and had a 95-yard kickoff return in the Wildcats' win over University City.
• Meadowdale's Morgan Masanda scored on a 55-yard interception return and a 66-yard touchdown run to help lead the Mavericks to a 36-9 victory over the Inglemoor Vikings on Thursday.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.