Bellarmine Prep at Jackson, 7 p.m.
The No. 1-ranked Timberwolves host No. 3 Bellarmine Prep, which finished eighth in the 4A state tournament a year ago.
Kamiak vs. Ed-Woodway, 7:30 p.m.
The Warriors, who are off to a great start with wins over Cascade and Mariner, face off against a Kamiak team that lost in double-OT to Cascade and beat defending champ Jackson 1-0.
King's at Archbishop Murphy, 7 p.m.
This game will be televised on Root Sports and for good reason. Both teams are 2-0 with impressive wins for each, including King's 42-39 win over 2A defending champ Lynden and Murphy's 40-26 pasting of University City in San Diego.
Lake Stevens at Snohomish, 7:30 p.m.
Two of the Wesco North favorites do battle in a game that takes on added importance because of Arlington's emergence as a North contender.
Stanwood at Arlington, 7 p.m.
The tables have been turned in the Stilly Cup after the Eagles beat the Spartans 59-0 last season. This year Stanwood is off to a 2-0 start while Arlington is 0-2.
Edmonds-Woodway vs. Meadowdale, 8 p.m.
This is marquee matchup that pits the Wesco South 4A and 3A favorites, respectively, against one another. Both teams are undefeated.
Jackson at Glacier Peak, 7 p.m.
Another battle of unbeatens showcases two high-flying offenses that are both averaging 42.5 points per game.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.