Saints place Vilma on PUP list
The Saints have also brought back fifth-year receiver Adrian Arrington, who had been cut on Saturday after struggling with right knee soreness heading into Week 1, and signed offensive tackle Bryce Harris from Atlanta's practice squad.
Vilma is rehabilitating his surgically repaired left knee and did not play Sunday, two days after his suspension stemming from the NFL's bounty investigation was vacated, but not permanently voided, by an appeals panel. The panel directed NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to reconsider punishment of all four players sanctioned in New Orleans' alleged pay-for-pain bounty pool.
- Rice video has profound impact on Seahawks' Carroll 9/11/14
- Women’s organization calls for Goodell to resign 9/10/14
- Rams DE Long to miss at least 2 months after ankle surgery 9/10/14
- Law enforcement official says he sent Rice video to NFL 5 months ago 9/10/14
- Chargers put C Hardwick on IR with a recurring neck stinger 9/10/14
- Cardinals linebacker Abraham leaves team, considers retiring 9/10/14
- Walters to replace Thomas as Seahawks' punt returner 9/10/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.