Thursday evening Mystery Movies: Tickets are $5, at the box office of Historic Everett Theatre: 2911 Colby Ave., Everett; or by phone at 425-258-6766; www.everetttheatre.org.
• "And Then There Were None" (1945): Ten people respond to an invitation for a country weekend on an island. Guests are killed one by one; based on a book and play by Agatha Christie, starring Barry Fitzgerald, Walter Huston and Louis Hayward; 7:30 p.m. Sept. 13.
Pacific Science Center's Imax films: 200 Second Ave. N., Seattle; 206-443-2001; www.pacsci.org. Most tickets are $6 to $10.50. Shows run Sept. 14 through 20. Call ahead; some shows sell out.
• "Mysteries of Egypt," 10:15 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily.
• "To the Arctic," 11:30 a.m. and 12:45 p.m. Friday through Sunday; 11:30 a.m. and 12:45, 3:15, 4:30 and 5:45 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
• "Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs," 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. and 12:30, 1:30, 2:30 and 3:30 p.m. daily.
• "The Dark Knight Rises: The IMAX Experience," 3:30 and 7 p.m. Friday through Sunday; 7 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
• "Indiana Jones and The Raiders of the Lost Ark: The IMAX Experience," 4:30, 7 and 9:30 p.m. daily.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.