The Herald of Everett, Washington
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Calendar


HeraldNet Headlines
HeraldNet Newsletter Delivered to your inbox each week.


Published: Monday, September 17, 2012, 6:28 p.m.

Dog treated for inhaled smoke after Snohomish fire

SNOHOMISH -- An electrical fire Saturday caused about $40,000 in damage to a Snohomish home.
A neighbor reported hearing a smoke alarm coming from a house in the 500 block of Rainbow Place.
No one was home. The woman who lives there had left about an hour earlier, Snohomish Deputy Fire Chief Ron Simmons said.
Crews kept the fire contained to the kitchen. They also provided medical attention to a dog that suffered from minor smoke inhalation, Simmons said.
The fire likely was started by a faulty kitchen appliance, he said.
Story tags » SnohomishFire

Share your comments: Log in using your HeraldNet account or your Facebook, Twitter or Disqus profile. Comments that violate the rules are subject to removal. Please see our terms of use. Please note that you must verify your email address for your comments to appear.

You are logged in using your HeraldNet ID. Click here to update your profile. | Log out.

Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.

comments powered by Disqus
digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...
HeraldNet Classifieds