Game of the Week poll | Week 6
• Lake Stevens at Arlington: One of the best games from a year ago looks like it should be a doozy again this season. Arlington is 3-0 since starting the season 0-2. Putting in quarterback Skylor Elgarico has helped. Lake Stevens, meanwhile, has had an up and down start to the season, losing a couple of tough games to Glacier Peak and Monroe but also getting nice wins over Marysville Pilchuck and Oak Harbor.
• Kamiak vs. Edmonds-Woodway: Both of these 4A South teams are 1-1 in league and 3-2 overall. The Knights are coming off of a tough loss to Jackson while Edmonds-Woodway beat up on Cascade for its first league win. This game will determine which team still has a good shot at the league title.
• Jackson vs. Mariner: Both of these teams are off to 2-0 starts in league play but they've gotten there in different directions. The Marauders are off to a great start but they haven't been truly tested in league play yet. Jackson, meanwhile, has two nice wins over Edmonds-Woodway and Kamiak. This could really decide who wins the 4A South.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- MP's Kleiner commits to Trinity Lutheran March 25
- Jackson vs. Bellevue baseball at UW among Wednesday's rain outs March 25
- Live video: Mountlake Terrace vs. Lynnwood baseball March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (Session 2) March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (First session) March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.