Replacement ref from Seahawks-Packers game: 'I'd probably call interception.'
An ESPN.com article gives some from highlights Elliott's interview with Showtime, including him saying that, after seeing a replay and learning more about the simultaneous catch rule, "I'd probably call interception. I learned a rule by screwing up the rule."
As for the offensive pass interference that went uncalled, Elliott explained that in their training, officials were told, "You don't really call interference on a Hail Mary. ... You just let it go."
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report includes some new names Dec. 19
- Richard Sherman on DPOY race, "idiot" draft analysts, Larry Fitzgerald and more Dec. 19
- When rivalry one-upmanship becomes a very good thing; plus Thursday links Dec. 19
- Seahawks-Cardinals Thursday injury report Dec. 18
- Seahawks' Browner suspended indefinitely by NFL Dec. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.