Seahawks-Panthers injury report
The Panters will likely be without starting middle linebacker Jon Beason (knee) and starting cornerback Chris Gamble (shoulder), who are both listed as doubtful and have not practice all week.
G John Moffit (knee)
DT Jaye Howard (foot)
CB Marcus Trufant (back)
DT Brandon Mebane (calf)
RB Marshawn Lynch (rest)
(and if you're wondering why Lynch is listed as probable, rest, it is because he was given a rest day Wednesday, and once a player shows up on the injury report, he stays on it for the week).
G/C Mike Pollak (shoulder)
LB Jon Beason (knee)
CB Chris Gamble (shoulder)
G/C Geoff Hangartner (knee)
DE Antwan Applewhite (knee)
DE Frank Alexander (back)
S Colin Jones (shoulder)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll’s explanation for the final play call and some player reaction Feb. 1
- Seahawks-Patriots Super Bowl XLIX game thread Feb. 1
- Super Bowl pregame links Feb. 1
- Seahawks-Patriots inactives: Kam Chancellor is playing Feb. 1
- Seahawks reportedly have offered Marshawn Lynch a 'huge contract extension' Feb. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.