The Panters will likely be without starting middle linebacker Jon Beason (knee) and starting cornerback Chris Gamble (shoulder), who are both listed as doubtful and have not practice all week.
G John Moffit (knee)
DT Jaye Howard (foot)
CB Marcus Trufant (back)
DT Brandon Mebane (calf)
RB Marshawn Lynch (rest)
(and if you're wondering why Lynch is listed as probable, rest, it is because he was given a rest day Wednesday, and once a player shows up on the injury report, he stays on it for the week).
G/C Mike Pollak (shoulder)
LB Jon Beason (knee)
CB Chris Gamble (shoulder)
G/C Geoff Hangartner (knee)
DE Antwan Applewhite (knee)
DE Frank Alexander (back)
S Colin Jones (shoulder)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.