• Marysville Pilchuck's running back Austin Joyner carried the ball six times for 190 yards and three touchdowns as the Tomahawks beat Stanwood 69-6.
• King's wide receiver Ben Welch scored four touchdowns -- one rushing, two receiving and one interception return -- in the Knights' 62-14 win over Cedarcrest.
• Lakewood's Justin Peterson had six catches for 111 yards and four touchdowns and carried the ball six times for 142 yards, including a 99-yard touchdown run in the Cougars' 49-7 win over Sultan.
• Granite Falls running back Mathew Hamilton had seven carries for 208 yards and three touchdowns in the Tigers' 47-14 win over Coupeville.
• Jackson receiver Alek Baumgartner caught 12 passes for 195 yards and two touchdowns in the Timberwolves' 35-32 win over Mariner.
• Lake Stevens running back Austin Otis had 12 carries for 135 and two touchdowns in his first full game at running back this season as the Vikings beat Arlington 45-21.
• Monroe's Hunter Bingham relieved starter Mitchell Price and threw two second-half touchdowns to lead the Bearcats to a come-from-behind win over rival Snohomish.
• Edmonds-Woodway's Lee Anderson had two long touchdown receptions, including one with two seconds remaining in the first half, as the Warriors beat Kamiak 28-16.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.