A 3-year-old and King Tut, 3 months later
Apparently not! At the Edmonds Bookshop recently we had the chance to meet Richard Schmid, author and illustrator of "Tutankhamen, A King's Coloring Book." My 3-year-old daughter proudly told him, “We went to Egypt and saw King Tut.”
Umm…. Actually no, we didn't go to Egypt. But I'm glad to know that my daughter feels like she was there. The King Tut exhibit must have really made an impression on her!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Trying to survive the family festival of winter sickness Jan. 18
- Treasurer’s job is so much harder than just counting pennies Jan. 11
- Becoming a published author takes perseverance Jan. 4
- Suffering from EADD — Exercise Attention Deficit Disorder Dec. 28
- Discovering the magic of Disney through kids’ eyes Dec. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.