Apparently not! At the Edmonds Bookshop recently we had the chance to meet Richard Schmid, author and illustrator of "Tutankhamen, A King's Coloring Book." My 3-year-old daughter proudly told him, “We went to Egypt and saw King Tut.”
Umm…. Actually no, we didn't go to Egypt. But I'm glad to know that my daughter feels like she was there. The King Tut exhibit must have really made an impression on her!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- When dinner and the home cook need an upgrade Nov. 8
- Staring down Father Time, this year we dressed up like party animals Nov. 1
- Walking solves most problems — except for lack of sidewalks Oct. 25
- Cutting the cord on the kids’ dine-out gaming Oct. 18
- Multiple generations have been inspired by 'Boys in the Boat' Oct. 11
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.