Unger is listed as probable on the injury report, and Pete Carroll said the center is "ready to go."
The Seahawks will be without guard John Moffitt once again, as well as defensive tackle Jaye Howard.
The Patriots, meanwhile, may or may not have a lot of players. I say that because, as they often (OK, always) do, the Patriots listed pretty much everybody as questionable.
G John Moffitt (knee)
DT Jaye Howard (foot)
DT Clinton McDonald (groin, didn't practice)
C Max Unger (hip, full participation)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back, full)
LB Tracy White (foot, didn't practice)
S Steve Gregory (hip)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (concussion, limited participation in practice)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee, limited)
DE Brandon Deaderick (ankle, limited)
DT Justin Francis (ankle, limited)
TE Rob Gronkowski (hip, limited)
TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle, didn't practice)
LB Donta Hightower (hamstring, limited)
G Logan Mankins (calf/hip, limited)
C Nick McDonald (shoulder, limited)
CB Sterling Moore (knee, limited)
RB Shane Vereen (foot, limited)
T Sebastian Vollmer (back/knee, limited)
WR Wes Welker (ankle, limited)
WR Julian Edelman (hand, limited)
DT Kyle Love (knee, full)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks 31, Raiders 21 Sep. 3
- Offensive line under the microscope on eve of Seahawks preseason finale (updated) Sep. 2
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.