Seahawks C Max Unger returns to practice, probable for Sunday
Unger is listed as probable on the injury report, and Pete Carroll said the center is "ready to go."
The Seahawks will be without guard John Moffitt once again, as well as defensive tackle Jaye Howard.
The Patriots, meanwhile, may or may not have a lot of players. I say that because, as they often (OK, always) do, the Patriots listed pretty much everybody as questionable.
G John Moffitt (knee)
DT Jaye Howard (foot)
DT Clinton McDonald (groin, didn't practice)
C Max Unger (hip, full participation)
RB Marshawn Lynch (back, full)
LB Tracy White (foot, didn't practice)
S Steve Gregory (hip)
TE Michael Hoomanawanui (concussion, limited participation in practice)
RB Brandon Bolden (knee, limited)
DE Brandon Deaderick (ankle, limited)
DT Justin Francis (ankle, limited)
TE Rob Gronkowski (hip, limited)
TE Aaron Hernandez (ankle, didn't practice)
LB Donta Hightower (hamstring, limited)
G Logan Mankins (calf/hip, limited)
C Nick McDonald (shoulder, limited)
CB Sterling Moore (knee, limited)
RB Shane Vereen (foot, limited)
T Sebastian Vollmer (back/knee, limited)
WR Wes Welker (ankle, limited)
WR Julian Edelman (hand, limited)
DT Kyle Love (knee, full)
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pete Carroll admits "it's going to be a big challenge" sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
- Seahawks Super Bowl practice report for Wednesday Jan. 28
- Seahawks-Patriots Wednesday injury report Jan. 28
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman goes after Roger Goodell... again Jan. 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.