Vote for best football player of Week 7
• Archbishop Murphy running back Alex Galgano had 225 yards rushing and four TDs in the Wildcats' 34-7 win over Sultan.
• Edmonds-Woodway's Desmond Young had 147 yards rushing on eight carries and three touchdowns in the Warriors' 49-7 win over Lynnwood.
• Lakewood's Brandon Stott had 96 yards rushing on five carries and two TDs and also caught three passes for 116 yards and two touchdowns in the Cougars' 55-0 win over Cedarcrest.
• Glacier Peak's Michael Palmer had 143 yards rushing on 22 carries and a touchdown in the Grizzlies' 24-14 win over Shorewood.
• Mariner's Josh Williamson had 166 yards on 32 carries and five touchdowns in the Marauders' 50-22 win over rival Kamiak.
• Monroe's Gabe Moore had 323 yards rushing on 33 carries and two touchdowns, breaking his brother's single-game rushing records, in the Bearcats' 29-22 overtime win over Arlington.
• Mountlake Terrace running back Mason Stone had 10 carries for 113 yards and three touchdowns as the Hawks beat Shorecrest 28-0.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Lynnwood girls basketball ranked 13th nationally Dec. 17
- GP's Berg signs with Missouri Valley to play lacrosse Dec. 17
- Jackson's Dan Kingma to walk-on to UW men's hoops team Dec. 12
- The Herald's Basketball Power Rankings | Week 1 Dec. 10
- Local lacrosse player Girgus signs to Mount Olive College Nov. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.