"We didn't get a deal, but we knew it was coming," the Marysville entrepreneur said Saturday morning.
Wired Waffles was competing for investments against other entrepreneurs pushing a line of dresses made of pillowcases, a unique spatula and vitamin oral sprays, Sullivan said.
"I'm not knocking not getting a deal," he said. "We got seven minutes of exposure before 10 million viewers. We didn't really need the investment."
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Two join Snohomish County tourism board Sep. 28
- Briefs: McClain Insurance ups referral donations to charities Sep. 25
- Briefs: Canyon Creek Cabinet wins 'Remodeling Excellence Award' Sep. 24
- Briefs: Judd & Black golf tournament raises $11,000 for nonprofits Sep. 23
- Briefs: Lynnwood real estate agent recognized Sep. 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.