"We didn't get a deal, but we knew it was coming," the Marysville entrepreneur said Saturday morning.
Wired Waffles was competing for investments against other entrepreneurs pushing a line of dresses made of pillowcases, a unique spatula and vitamin oral sprays, Sullivan said.
"I'm not knocking not getting a deal," he said. "We got seven minutes of exposure before 10 million viewers. We didn't really need the investment."
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: HomeStreet Bank rewards to summer reading participant Aug. 28
- Briefs: United Way volunteer honored for his work Aug. 27
- Briefs: Landau in Edmonds hires new senior engineer Aug. 26
- Briefs: New vice president of Workforce Development at EdCC Aug. 25
- Briefs: New president for Rotary Club of Mill Creek Aug. 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.