"We didn't get a deal, but we knew it was coming," the Marysville entrepreneur said Saturday morning.
Wired Waffles was competing for investments against other entrepreneurs pushing a line of dresses made of pillowcases, a unique spatula and vitamin oral sprays, Sullivan said.
"I'm not knocking not getting a deal," he said. "We got seven minutes of exposure before 10 million viewers. We didn't really need the investment."
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: PNAA holds holiday party at Mukilteo’s Historic Flight Foundation Nov. 20
- Briefs: Snohomish financial adviser collects toys for drive Nov. 19
- Briefs: Stanwood chiropractor honored with Special Service Award Nov. 18
- Briefs: Dwayne Lane's Arlington Chevrolet donates $10,500 to fight cancer Nov. 17
- Briefs: Charming Charlie opens at Alderwood mall Nov. 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.