With both the Wesco 4A North and South titles already wrapped up and the Cascade Conference championship still a week away, the Wesco 3A teams get their moment in the spotlight this week. In the South, Meadowdale and Glacier Peak square off in a battle against teams that are scuffling as of late. Meadowdale lost its first game of the season last Friday, losing 16-0 to Eastlake, while Glacier Peak struggled against Shorewood a week after losing its first game of the season to Bothell.
The top two teams in the North aren't having any problems. Marysville Pilchuck has outscored its opponents 230-43 to go 5-0 since losing to Lake Stevens in Week 2 and Oak Harbor is 4-0 since its loss to the Vikings. Both teams are led by potent rushing attacks and stout defenses. The game is in Oak Harbor, which gives the Wildcats a distinct advantage.
Vote for which game you think should be the game of the week. Voting closes on Thursday at 6 p.m.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.