In the 3A South, if Shorewood beats Mountlake Terrace it will create a three-way tie for third place between Shorewood, Shorecrest and Terrace. A tiebreaker between those three teams is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 22 at 6 p.m. at Shoreline Stadium. The Kansas City tiebreaker format will be used with Shorecrest and Terrace playing first. The winner will then play Shorewood. The winner of the second game will take the No. 3 seed.
In the 4A North, if Snohomish beats Lake Stevens it will create a three-way tie for second place between Snohomish, Lake Stevens and Arlington. A tiebreaker between those three teams is scheduled for Monday, Oct. 22 at 6 p.m. at John C. Larson Field in Arlington. Due to the number draw, Arlington will ahve the bye. Lake Stevens plays Snohomish and the winner will then take on Arlington. The winner of the second game will be the No. 2 seed. If Arlington loses the second round game it will play the loser of the first round for the No. 3 seed. If Arlington wins the second round game it will be the No. 2 seed and the loser of the second-round game is the No. 3.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.