• Biringer's Black Crow Pumpkins and Corn Maze: 2431 Highway 530 NE in Arlington; 360-435-5616. Noon to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, noon to 9 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday through Oct. 31. Free admission to pumpkin patch; pumpkins priced by size from $2 to $12. Corn maze admission is $8 with free or discounted pumpkin before 6 p.m. and $9 general or $8.50 per person in groups of 25 or more after 6 p.m. Admission free for kids shorter than 46 inches. Free wagon rides to U-Pick pumpkins, decorative gourds, corn stalks, fresh apple cider and apples. Dogs welcome.
• Bob's Corn: 10917 Elliott Road, Snohomish; 360-668-2506; www.bobscorn.com. Pumpkin patch open 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily through Nov. 4; corn maze open 6 to 10 p.m. Fridays through Sundays in October; hay rides Fridays through Sundays. See website for corn maze and hay ride details. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Carleton Farm: 630 Sunnyside Blvd. SE, Lake Stevens; 425-334-2297; www.carletonfarm.com. Farm and corn maze open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through Oct. 31; haunted swamp 7 to 11 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. U-pick pumpkins priced by size. Corn mazes, weekend hay rides, kids play areas and pumpkin cannon. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Craven Farm: 13817 Short School Road, Snohomish; 360-568-2601; www.cravenfarm.com. Pumpkin patch, 9:30 a.m. until dark daily through Oct. 31. Tractor-drawn hay rides, $3.50 for ages 8 and older, $2.50 for ages 3 to 7 and free to age younger than 3; corn maze; weekday farm tours by appointment. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Fairbank Hands-On Pumpkin and Animal Farm: 15308 52nd Ave. W., Lynnwood; 425-743-3694; www.fairbankfarm.com. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 31. Farm includes vegetable garden, Hidden Bear Trail, maize maze and hay tunnel, farm animals to pet and feed. $2.50 admission, $1 and up per pumpkin, 50 cents and up per gourd.
• The Farm at Swan's Trail: 7301 Rivershore Road, Snohomish; 425-334-4124; www.thefarm1.com. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily through Oct. 31. Weekday field trips by reservation. Barn maze, Washington State Corn Maze, wagon rides. U-pick pumpkins priced by size. Farm is part of the Snohomish Festival of Pumpkins.
• Foster's Produce and Corn Maze: 5818 Highway 530 NE, Arlington; 360-435-6516; www.fosterscornmaze.com. Corn maze and "hidden gnomes" pumpkin patch, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Oct. 31.
• Pumpkins for Literacy: The Plant Farm at Smokey Point, 15022 Twin Lakes Ave., Marysville; 360-652-3351; www.theplantfarm.com, www.marysvillerotary.org. Pumpkin patch, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Oct. 31. Field trips scheduled through Whidbey Island Bank, 360-657-3100. U-pick pumpkins priced by size.
• Remlinger Farms: 32610 NE 32nd St., Carnation; 425-333-4135, ext. 250; www.remlingerfarms.com. U-pick pumpkins priced by size. Fall Harvest Festival, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 31.
• Schuh Farms: 15565 Highway 536 in Mount Vernon; 360-629-6455. Open 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Halloween celebration with costumed employees, hay rides and corn maze on Saturdays and Sundays in October.
• Stocker Farms: 360-568-7391; www.stockerfarms.com. U-pick pumpkin patch, 10622 Airport Way, Snohomish, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily through Oct. 31. Corn maze Wednesdays through Sundays through Oct. 31. Pumpkin Festival Field, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, through last weekend of October, at 8705 Marsh Road, Snohomish. See website for more corn maze, Pumpkin Festival Field and Haunted Field of Screams details.
• Strotz's Country Feed: 21713 27th Ave. NE, Arlington; 360-652-6064; map and directions at www.strotzscountryfeed.com. U-pick pumpkins, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sundays, through Oct. 31.
• Thomas Family Farm: 9010 Marsh Road, Snohomish; 360-568-6945; www.thomasfamilyfarm.com. Pumpkin patch, 10 a.m. to dusk, Thursdays through Sundays through Oct. 31. Day corn mazes, 10 a.m. to dusk Thursdays through Sundays; admission is $3 to $6 person; free for ages 4 and younger. Night corn maze, 7 to 10 p.m. Thursday and Sunday and 7 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday; $12 per person.
• Williams Pioneer Pumpkin Patch: I-5 exit Stanwood-Camano 212, Highway 532 west, next to the Camano Island bridge; 360-629-3580. U-pick pumpkins, squash and gourds, 11 a.m. to dusk Tuesdays through Fridays and 9 a.m. to dusk Saturdays and Sundays through Oct. 31.
More Entertainment Headlines
Saturday’s highlights on TV Weekend best bets: fair, music and beer, arts festivals, more Take in birds, nature Saturday at Port Susan preserve Country music fans head east of the mountains for Watershed Williams lone bright spot in clunky ‘Boulevard’ ‘Court’ puts Indian justice system on trial Ade’s Mexican Deli a hidden gem in south Everett Woody Allen dives deep into familiar territory with ‘Irrational Man’
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.