Here's a look at the schedule and how many runners from each district go to state, which is in Pasco next weekend:
2A Girls 11 a.m.
3A Girls 11:40 a.m.
4A Girls 12:20 p.m.
2A Boys 1 p.m.
3A Boys 1:40 p.m.
4A Boys: 2:20 p.m.
Awards: 2:40 p.m.
District 1/2 2A Girls: 4 Teams/20 Individuals
District 1/2 2A Boys: 3 Teams/15 Individuals
3A Girls: 3 Teams/15 Individuals
3A Boys: 3 Teams/15 Individuals
District 1/2 4A Girls: 5 Teams/25 Individuals
District 1/2 4A Boys: 5 Teams/25 Individuals
For updates, follow Herald writer David Krueger on Twitter at www.twitter.com/krueger_david.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.