Palmer leads Raiders to 26-16 win over Chiefs
Sebastian Janikowski was perfect on four field-goal attempts, and the Raiders (3-4) nearly became the third straight team to keep the Kansas City offense out of the end zone.
The Chiefs (1-6) scored their only touchdown with 2:27 left in the game.
Darren McFadden ran for 114 yards, and Denarius Moore and Darrius Heyward-Bey had touchdown catches for Oakland, which has won two straight after losing four of its first five.
Matt Cassel threw for 218 yards in place of Brady Quinn, who left in the first half with what the team called a "head injury." Quinn had started his second straight game.
The Chiefs have lost four straight and still have not led in regulation this season.
- Seahawks getting contributions from past two draft classes 10/29/14
- Browns coach Pettine knows Manziel frustrated about not playing 10/29/14
- Cowboys waiting for word on Romo's latest back injury 10/28/14
- Mississippi State, Florida State, Auburn, Mississippi top playoff list 10/28/14
- Bucs trade S Barron to Rams, LB Casillas to Patriots at NFL deadline 10/28/14
- Cavaliers coach Blatt says predictions of NBA title "unfair" 10/28/14
- 12-time Pro Bowl cornerback Bailey retires after 15 NFL seasons 10/28/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.