Dinner in a pumpkin — perfect for Halloween
(Please see: Stuff a pumpkin with a fall feast.)
What I really like about this recipe (aside from it being delicious), is that you can do almost all of the work the night before. I usually get my filling cooked on day 1, and my pumpkin stuffed and baked on day 2.
That sounds like a lot more work than it really is. I promise!
Most recent I Brake for Moms posts
- Trying to survive the family festival of winter sickness Jan. 18
- Treasurer’s job is so much harder than just counting pennies Jan. 11
- Becoming a published author takes perseverance Jan. 4
- Suffering from EADD — Exercise Attention Deficit Disorder Dec. 28
- Discovering the magic of Disney through kids’ eyes Dec. 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.