The good news for the Seahawks is that right guard John Moffitt is expected to be available this week after missing five games with a knee injury. Paul McQuistan, who has been starting at right guard since Carpenter returned, started the first three games at left guard, and could end up back there with Moffitt or J.R. Sweezy starting at right guard.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Reports: Seahawks reach deal with RB Fred Jackson (update with Turbin waived) Sep. 4
- Seahawks 31, Raiders 21 Sep. 3
- Offensive line under the microscope on eve of Seahawks preseason finale (updated) Sep. 2
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.