• Chris Berman (ESPN, 11) -- Will be 7-1 or 8-0 at home.
• Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 12) -- There are backs flashier than Marshawn Lynch, but few are more consistent.
• Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 11) -- No comment.
• Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 11) -- Tough at home with that defense; rookie QB has been solid.
• Bob Glauber (Newsday, 11) -- Three more TD passes for rookie Russell Wilson and Seattle survives a big day from Adrian Peterson to stay within reach of 49ers.
• Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 12) -- The Seahawks are the only team in the NFC still without an individual 100-yard receiver. But rookie QB Russell Wilson is completing an average of only 16 passes per game.
• Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 12) -- As long as they're home, the Seahawks are safe ... and they have four more games there.
• Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 11) -- Looking good, except for an 0-3 mark in the division.
• Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 10) -- Close to impossible to beat at home and there are still four home games starting this week with the Jets coming to town. Russell Wilson has thrown five touchdown passes in the last two games.
• John Lynch (Fox Sports, 11) -- Seattle continued its up and down season with a hard fought win over the Adrian Peterson led Vikings.
• Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 12) -- As evidenced by last Sunday's 30-20 home win over Minnesota, Pete Carroll's decision to stick with rookie quarterback Russell Wilson through some rough times is starting to pay dividends.
• Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 12) -- If they played every game in Seattle they would be the equivalent of the 1972 Dolphins and Russell Wilson would be Joe Montana.
More Sports Headlines
Big humpy run forecast by experts Seahawks' Chancellor reportedly seeking more money, may hold out UW coach Petersen not looking forward to Boise return D-backs rock Felix, sweep M's with 8-2 win South Snohomish advances to West Region semifinals AquaSox fall to Volcanoes 5-4 in 10 after late miscue M’s notebook: Cano sits with abdominal strain Report: Phillies agree to trade Hamels to Texas
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.