Voting closes at Monday at 4 p.m.:
• King's quarterback Billy Green completed 20-of-30 passes for 232 yards and two touchdowns and ran the ball 14 times for 72 yards and two more touchdowns to lead the Knights over Hoquiam 28-13 in the first round of the 1A state tournament.
• Lakewood senior running back/wide receiver/quarterback Justin Peterson had 90 yards receiving and two touchdowns to go along with 39 rushing yards and a touchdown for the Cougars in their 47-36 first-round loss to Capital in the 2A state tournament.
• Jackson's Trey Robinson caught eight passes for 153 yards and two touchdowns for the Timberwolves in their 42-28 4A state first-round loss to Roosevelt.
• Archbishop Murphy's Alex Galgano ran for exactly 300 yards and four touchdowns on 20 carries as the Wildcats cruised to a 45-21 win over Bremerton in the first round of the 2A state tournament.
• Marysville Pilchuck wide receiver/defensive back Kyle Nobach had three interceptions, including one late in the game, to preserve the Tomahawks' 33-21 first-round win over Timberline in the 4A state tournament. Nobach also had a 55-yard touchdown reception on offense.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.