"James has a couple of tests he was doing this afternoon, then we'll find out Wednesday if he's cleared to go," Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said. ". . . He's had a lot of time to break, and we just want to make sure we've got everything squared away. We'll see what happens."
Carroll realizes it's no small thing for his team to have so many healthy bodies available this late in the season.
"We're very fortunate right now," Carroll said. "We're very fortunate to be this healthy at this point, and hopefully we'll make the most of it."
Among those back in action was linebacker KJ Wright, who missed Seattle's last game with a concussion. Carroll also said that cornerback Walter Thurmond, who recently returned from the Physically Unable to Perform List, will likely see his first game action since breaking his leg last year.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.